The Fleming General Purpose Grabs are made to highest standard possible with a number of uses in mind.
Fleming are currently offering three models in their General Purpose Grabs range. These are the:
- SGB4 (4ft / 1.25m)
- SGB5 (5ft / 1.5m)
- SGB6 (6ft / 1.8m)
The Fleming General Purpose Grab is a versatile tine grab which is ideal for muck and silage. They are suitable for tractor mounted front end loaders as well as skid steers.
The General Purpose Grabs are also a very cost effective mode of transportation.
- All hinge points are fitted with grease points
- The top grab has 2 hydraulic cylinders for powerful gripping action and low power requirement
- 4 curved tines on 4ft and 5 curved tines on 5ft
- Forged tines mounted in steel bushings
- Heavy duty box section frame
- Wear strips fitted on main beam
- 4ft model (SGB4) has 6 tines in base and 2 side tines for secure capacity
- 5ft model (SGB5) has 8 tines in base and also 2 side tines
- 6ft model (SGB6) has 2 rams and eleven tines
Available ex stock from our Cashel & Ennis Branches
Contact Sales - Cashel Branch @ 062-61356 / Ennis Branch @ 065-6841000